We are glad to announce that Qualibid is currently on the lookout for a Montreal based Web Communication Manager, who will provide technical assistance to both English-speaking and Russian-speaking marketing affiliates and business partners.
This is an amazing, full time career opportunity for an enthusiastic, Internet savvy and results-oriented individual who is excited about online marketing and willing to become a real pro. Qualibid Pay-per-Click Advertising Network is growing rapidly and we want you to grow with us.
Web communication manager:
- Responds to user feedback, provides technical support, troubleshoots and resolves problems, answers questions and provides information to existing and potential customers via phone and Internet (email and instant messages).
- Examines and monitors web traffic patterns and financial transactions and promptly notifies management of abnormal fluctuations and other problems.
- Performs verification of websites content, verifies and approves affiliate applications for participation in a Partner Program.
- Identifies and recruits potential affiliates and business partners via wide range of online channels, both English and Russian.
- Manages existing affiliate accounts.
- Works with the Marketing department to ensure the coordination of marketing messages to advertisers, affiliates and other partners.
- Performs various administrative tasks including data entry, running reports, obtaining estimates, billing and tracking expenses.
- General understanding of internet technology.
- Basic understanding of internet advertising principles, affiliate marketing and Pay-per-Click advertising.
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages (both oral and written)
- Customer support experience.
- Analytical Skills
Experience working with Google Adwords, Google Adsense and similar products will be considered an asset.
Please forward your recent resume along with your cover letter to